Costa Rica is a lush green country surrounded by forests, beaches and filled with breathtaking views. It is a sovereign state in Central America bordered by Nicaragua to the north, the Caribbean to the north east, Panama to the south east, the Pacific Ocean to the southeast, and Ecuador to the south of Cocos Island. This eco-diversity Nation has national parks, an inactive volcano, hot springs along with lots of flora and fauna.
Some famous places to visit in Costa Rica are:
• Corcovado national Park and Drake bay
• Arenal volcano national Park and La fortuna
• Tamarindo, Playa Langosta, Playa Grande
• Manuel Antonio and Manuel Antonio national park
• Monteverde cloud forest reserve
• Tortuguero National park
• Santa Teresa and Mal Pais
• Puerto veijo and Cahuita national park
• Nosara and playa Guiones
• Chirripo mountain
And many more beautiful places!
Traveling is a very profound experience in one’s life and as women travellers they usually are sceptical about which hotel to choose and which places are relatively on the safer side and many such questions can come to their mind. So, worry not and enjoy every tourist place with the freedom of hassle free check ins and safe journeys by joining “ women traveling the world “ specifically created for solo woman travellers as well as all women’s trips.
About “Women Traveling The World”
It is a tourism website specially curated keeping in mind the need and necessities of women travellers. They have you covered with almost all the countries famous for tourist attractions. They have specific pre-planned trips with itinerary’s included on their website. You can also customize your trip according to your wish by simply asking and communicating with them about your schedule and needs. To know more about them please visit https://womentravelingtheworld.com/
• In these small group customized tours you will enjoy the sisterhood of making new and lasting friendships all while traveling to a new destination.
• The custom built tours keep the “Woman” in mind using unique and quality hotels, offering inspiring experiences and activities while blending a tailored journey of a life time.
• Traveling with them provides you the opportunity of having new traveling companions for the future.
• This fun filled week offers so much nature and beauty for you to explore. Be adventurous and join a fun group of female travelers as we explore, and try new experiences in gorgeous Costa Rica.
To know more about this touring website and facilities provided do visit https://womentravelingtheworld.com/tour/costa-rica/
And contact at
(866) 753-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org