In this world driven by technology and everything we need at the tips of our fingers, we often forget to take a “Time Out” and experience what this world has to offer by traveling to new places. Travelling to different destinations will change your perception about a lot of things and free your mind from day to day clutter and fill it with happy memories which you can cherish for a lifetime and can share with as many people as you can in a form of story and anecdote.
Ireland is the picture perfect land with relaxing scenic beauty, scintillating festival celebrations around the country and it also has a wild side. There are lot of opportunities for adventure in Ireland whether it is soaking in Dublin’s busy streets and pubs or celebrating the cultural spree in Galway. The island has a hilly geography with numerous plains and rivers cutting through the land. Its currency is the Euro and the country’s official language is both English and Irish. Most people speak a dialect of English, however many families who have lived in Ireland for generations understand and speak Irish.
About women traveling the world:
“Women traveling the world” is a travel agency providing all the opportunities needed to travel to any destination in the world and also include licensed and experienced local tour guides. The tours are specially curated for women who love travelling solo making their vacation smooth and organised.
Interesting facts about this agency:-
- The packages are built using unique hotels and rejuvenating activities.
- Itineraries can be customized according to the choice of the
- Women traveling solo can find like-minded people during the journey and can cherish that friendship for a lifetime.
- They offer tours to amazing destinations handpicked by the team to offer unique experiences.
- Traveller’s preferences and quality vacation ideas is a dominant factor while deciding for the hotels, tours and other activities during the tour.
Places to Visit in Ireland:-
- The cliffs of Moher
- Grafton street, Dublin
- Killarney national park and Muckross house & Gardens
- The book of Kells and Trinity college, Dublin
- Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin
- The Ring of Kerry
- The little museum of Dublin
- The Rock of Cashel
- Kinsale, Co. Cork
- And many more
Apart from these are some other interesting places to visit while on this tour:
- Explore the territory of the Game of Thrones that offers you magical subjects of nature.
- Picturesque green landscapes, Quaint towns, scenic drives and vistas
- Visit various places where indigenous crafts are present such as linen weaving sculptures, chocolate making, indulge in the classic Irish cuisine, and the art of whiskey blending etc.
With several of these things going around every hook and corner of Ireland, you can carry a small part of Ireland along.
To know more about this travel companion do visit the website: – https://womentravelingtheworld.com/tour/ireland/