A sojourn is always an individual experience, whether; it is travel groups for women or solo women traveler. From the natural retreats to the historical insights the place is always welcoming to travelers who want a distinct experience from their journey. With women traveling the world, it is easier for you to customize a trip in group of solo women travelers with handpicked resorts and activities for the day. Also, this is an opportunity wherein you meet like-minded individuals.
Here, Explore the Ten Things to do while in Morocco:
1. Enjoy the unique experience of traveling solo while you enjoy the taste of the daily life in Morocco. Feel the exquisite magic on the land. The magical experience begins on the land of Marrakech, the ochre city and Casablanca.
2. Explore the 4 imperial cities that preserve the civilization and historical traces through Ait Ben Haddaou and Merzouga. Travel groups for women can indulge in soaking the nomad experience in the streets of morocco.
3. The Nomads from Morocco leave an imprint of their culture, so much so, that you will take back the spirits that will make you feel free and alive. While as a part of the Women travel group in Morocco by Women Traveling The World will guarantee you the solitude that one looks for on a solo trip;
4. Explore the authentic cuisines from Africa and discover the richness in taste of the culinary as they begin to cook a Moroccan dish. The cafes in morocco are a favorite pass time for travelers and are dominantly a part of its modern culture.
5. Hike up to the North Africa’s highest peak and go camel trekking in the desert. The streets of Morocco extend shopping extravaganza at the souqs. Mint teas and coffee being the most relished taste here, your women travel group in Morocco should definitely not be missed;
6. Find yourself lost in the streets of Medina with a lot to offer to your taste buds. Sleep at the boutique riads, soak in some relaxation at the panoramic terraces and grand squares. Savor the flavored tajines;
7. Ride your camel to the dunes and enjoy with the nomads. The tour across the desert includes a night at the Bedouin camp along the beaches. The unique beauty of the country will keep you engaged and make you feel wanting never to head back home;
8. ‘Hamam’ should definitely not be a miss while you plan a travel in Morocco. Traveling on the Morrocan land can be exhilarating. You can definitely find a respite indulging in the ancient ritual of ‘Hamam’. It is a practice that has been kept close to the Moroccan heart. It gives you the perfect rejuvenating, relaxing and clean experience to the locals as well as visitors;
9. The smell of spice market and the urban sounds of the orchestra. Watch the daily spectacle at the Medina’s Second Square where women sit with baskets full of colorful spices with its unique smell;
10. The country of morocco is always a sight with a lot to offer. The fifth largest Arab country in the world offers entertainment in its truest sense as it has still not shed on its folk and ancient culture. In the Dienna el Fna square and souks the selling ceramics and the traditional Moroccan jewelry will let you have a chance of buying souvenirs’ and artifacts back home.
For more such travel packages and trips customized to encourage your passion as a solo women traveler log on to the website www.womentravelingtheworld.com. Write to them at: email@example.com and get in touch to customize a trip for yourself.