Nothing matches the beauty of the Greek Islands, from the views to the over structure of the towns, nearly every aspect of Greece is incomparable. From the white buildings set along the Mediterranean Sea to the white sand beaches, as the Women Traveling the World, we want to see it all. Which is why we from June 20th through the 29th, we will be traveling to the historically stunning Greek Islands.
International Women Travel Tour
When planning international travel for single women, it’s crucial to get all the planning done far in advance to ensure there is as little mix-ups as possible. Here’s a little sneak peek into our upcoming trip to Greece!
Where We’ll Be Visiting
- Our journey in the Greek Islands will begin in Naxos – an island famous for its beautiful white sand beaches, clear water, and stunning mountain landscapes.
- Next, we head to Santorini – which has become the most commercial spot in the Greek Islands, and was ranked as the number one island in Europe by Conde’ Nast, a famous European magazine. After spending four days exploring everything Santorini has to offer, we take another vast ferry to Crete.
- Crete is the final stop on our wonderful journey – and has more history than many could imagine. We will be visiting the Venetian town of Shania, and explore some of the ways Greeks make their tradition and fabulous food that we will have been eating all week.
The Women Take Their World Travels To Greece
For any women who want to join us on our travels around the world, we’d be happy to have you! If you travel with our group, you will make countless memories and see some of the most beautiful places around the globe. Our trip to Greece is coming up soon, and we can’t wait – here are some of the trip details beyond our destinations:
- The Total Cost: $2850.00 (per person based on double occupancy)
- Deposit: $500.00
- Final Booking Deadline is 60 DAYS Before Departure
- If an additional night in Athens is required due to missing the 2:00PM connection to Naxos, single rooms are priced at $130.00 and double occupancy is priced at $95.00
- BONUS: If you book before April 19th, you receive $50.00 OFF!
Now, you’re probably biting at the bit to book your trip with us – so, visit our website which features a full layout of the trip itinerary as well as the included and not included amenities. Who wouldn’t want to travel to the Greek Islands?