Uganda is a country in East-Central Africa. It also lies within the Nile basin, and has a varied but generally a modified equatorial climate. Uganda takes its name from the Buganda kingdom, which encompasses a large portion of the south of the country, including the capital Kampala. This place has many tourist attraction spots among which Gorilla trekking is a “One of a kind experience” this place has to offer.
Notable places to visit are:
• Bwindi impenetrable national park
• Queen Elizabeth National Park
• Murchison falls national park
• Lake Mburo National Park
• Kibel National Park
• Lake Bunyonyi
• Kidepo valley national park
• Kasubi tombs
• Chimpanzee island
• Ssese island
• Mount Muhabura
And many more such places!
About “Women traveling the World”
Women traveling the world is a tourism website that provides the facilities for tours and travel specially for women travellers. This organization arranges trips for many countries for any dates suitable for the travellers and they can also customize their trips according to their schedule by offering customized tours as well.
They arrange short trips as well as long trips. Uganda trekking trip is one of the best trips provided by them from touring and lodging all taken care of for the women travellers.
Perks of Choosing Women Traveling the World:
• Women travelers who are looking to explore the world and enjoy unique experiences and amazing destinations.
• On small group customized tours you will enjoy the sisterhood of making new and lasting friendships all while traveling to a new destination.
• Their Custom built tours keep the Woman in mind using unique and quality hotels, offering inspiring experiences and activities while blending a tailored journey of a life time.
• They also customize any trip or retreat for your group or offer a tailored trip for your family or group of friends.
Uganda trekking trip by “Women Travelling the World”
• Here you will witness various kinds of safari rides in the African jungles of Uganda. Viewing many African animals in the wild.
• You will get to witness Gorillas and Chimpanzees living in their own environment with a guided trekking adventure into the wild.
• In this tour you will get to experience local culture, enjoy a cooking class as well as learn to dress as locals, isn’t it exciting for us women?
• You will get to visit a lot of landscape from enjoying the gushing wind in the hillside to calmness of islands and have a very unique experience.
• You will get to experience game drives and a boat cruise along the Nile River and see the mighty water falls.
• The scenic beauty of this place is to die for and you will enjoy every minute of this trip without putting your mind into which hotel to choose and plan the itinerary all by yourself.
To enjoy a hassle free journey with your all women troop or a solo women traveller you can visit the link https://womentravelingtheworld.com/tour/gorilla-trekking-safari-uganda/ as well as https://womentravelingtheworld.com/
Call on (866) 753-1552 Or drop a mail at email@example.com